Australian juice brand The Juice Farm has recently inked a partnership with Sydney’s Blu Bar on 36 at the Shangri-La Hotel that will have their range of 100% chilled fresh juice used in a number of specially made cocktails. There’s at least three on the menu right now, so rather than just describing them we thought it best to actually source the recipes for each so you’ll know exactly what goes into them and how to try your hand behind that home-bar of yours.
- 45ml Bacardi Fuego Spiced Rum
- 15ml banana liquor
- 30ml The Juice Farm orange juice
- 30ml The Juice Farm pineapple juice
- 30ml passionfruit puree
- 30ml coconut syrup
- 30ml half cream/half milk
Put all ingredients into a cocktail shaker, shake and strain over cubed ice into a Tiki mug. Cap with crushed ice and add a mint sprig and 1Ž2 passionfruit. Pour over 5ml overproof in passionfruit and set on fire!
Outright Fraudulence (mocktail)
- 60ml The Juice Farm apple juice
- 30ml raspberry puree
- 10ml sugar syrup
- 20ml The Juice Farm lime juice
Blend all of the ingredients together, pour into a tall glass or tumbler and garnish with sliced apple.
- 30ml Bombay Gin
- 15ml Pimms
- 15ml strawberry liquor
- 15ml egg white
- 15ml sugar syrup
- 30ml The Juice Farm lemon juice
- 20ml The Juice Farm apple juice
- 2 dashes of orange bitters
- 2 dashes of Peychauds Bitters
Put all ingredients into a cocktail shaker. Dry shake (without ice), then add ice and shake again. Double strain and pour into a glass over ice. Add an apple fan for garnish.